Helping Individuals and Businesses Address Legal Challenges
At the law firm of Lvovich & Szucsko, P.C., our San Francisco attorneys offer a comprehensive and complementary range of legal services to individuals and businesses throughout the Bay Area and beyond. Our core areas of practice include the following:
- Business law : Our attorneys offer transactional and business counseling services to meet the varying needs of business clients, from entity formation to mergers and acquisitions.
- Civil litigation : Our firm is regularly called upon to help clients protect their rights and pursue the best possible outcomes in a wide range of personal and business disputes.
- Estate planning : If you need help preparing or updating your estate plan, our experienced estate planning lawyers can help you understand your options and achieve your goals.
- Probate litigation : Our attorneys represent executors, trustees, beneficiaries and other interested parties in the administration of estates and the litigation of probate disputes.
- Family law : Whether you are going through a divorce or need assistance with another family issue, our firm will provide the attentive, personalized representation you deserve.
- Real estate : Our real estate lawyers assist clients with a wide range of commercial and residential real estate matters, from purchase and sale transactions to lease disputes.
- Intellectual property : If you need assistance with copyright or trademark registration, licensing and acquisition negotiations, or an intellectual property dispute, our firm can help.
Our attorneys’ experience in a broad range of practice areas enables our firm to build lasting client relationships. Clients who initially come to us for help with a specific issue can rely on us for ongoing assistance with new legal matters, including interdisciplinary matters, as they arise.
Call 415-392-2560 for an Initial Consultation With Our California Lawyers
Whether you need help resolving a business dispute, negotiating a child custody modification, preparing an estate plan or addressing any other legal concern, we would encourage you to contact us at 415-392-2560 or by e-mail to schedule an initial consultation with our attorneys.