Representing Clients in Real Property Litigation and Transactions
At the law firm of Lvovich & Szucsko, P.C., our San Francisco Bay Area real estate attorneys assist individuals and businesses with real property matters. We provide a wide range of litigation and transactional services in this area, including the following:
- Homeowners association disputes : Our firm is frequently called upon to represent property owners in disputes with their homeowners and condominium associations over nuisance complaints, special assessments and a wide range of other matters.
- Landlord-tenant disputes : Our attorneys advise and represent both landlords and tenants with respect to residential and commercial lease negotiation and drafting, unlawful detainer and eviction actions, rent control issues and other landlord-tenant matters.
- Purchase and sale contract disputes: We have addressed and litigated a number of disputes involving alleged breaches of real property purchase and sale agreements.
- Construction disputes: Construction disputes require an understanding of mechanic’s liens, government contracts, relationships between sub- and general contractors, product liability and many other issues. We often advise and represent clients in these matters.
- Title and boundary disputes: Our attorneys are frequently retained to assist clients with quiet title actions, boundary disputes, partitions and other title-related litigation.
The real estate lawyers at our firm have a comprehensive understanding of California property law, as well as the laws of San Francisco and other Bay Area municipalities. We offer clients personalized guidance through the process of resolving real estate concerns and disputes.
San Francisco and San Mateo Construction Attorneys · 415-392-2560
Real estate matters can be extremely complex. Whether you are involved in a dispute or in need of skilled advice, we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we can assist you. To schedule an initial consultation, please call us at 415-392-2560 or e-mail us today.