Counseling and Advocating for Bay Area Landlords and Tenants
At the law firm of Lvovich & Szucsko, P.C., our San Francisco landlord-tenant dispute attorneys advise and represent clients throughout the Bay Area in a wide range of residential and commercial landlord-tenant matters, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful detainer: In California, if a tenant does not move out after receiving a valid three-day, 30-day or 60-day notice, the landlord can pursue an unlawful detainer action in order to evict the tenant. Our firm represents landlords and tenants in these matters.
- Owner move-ins: If the owner of your property wants you to leave so he or she can move into your unit, we can help you protect your rights and obtain the relocation benefits you deserve. We also advise landlords on compliance with owner move-in procedures.
- Evictions: We have extensive experience navigating the complex provisions of the Ellis Act, the San Francisco Rent Ordinance and other statutes and ordinances governing landlord-tenant relationships in California and in many individual Bay Area municipalities.
- Habitability and repairs: Residential landlords in California have a number of specific responsibilities when it comes to keeping premises in repair. Our attorneys advise and represent both landlords and tenants in disputes over habitability and repairs.
- Commercial leases: Our attorneys have extensive experience assisting clients with the drafting, review and negotiation of commercial leases, and we use this experience to help both commercial landlords and commercial tenants seek resolutions to lease disputes.
San Francisco and San Mateo Eviction Attorneys · 415-392-2560
If you are involved in a dispute with your landlord or a tenant, or if you need advice on your legal rights and responsibilities under California landlord-tenant law, we encourage you to contact us at 415-392-2560 or by e-mail for an initial consultation with our attorneys.